Wael (Lilo) Altali
Director of Administration & Innovation Consultant
- Master of Public Administration (MPA), Northeastern University
- Graduate Certificate – Nonprofit, Philanthropy, and Social Innovation, Northeastern University
- Bachelor of Science in Health Care Management with Honors, Newbury College
Certifications & Licenses
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute
Lilo’s passion for organizational design and innovative drove him to create Grow!ngpains—a consulting lab that provides an experimental approach to addressing change management and strategy challenges. Lilo uses innovative techniques and agile project management, grounded in an experimental mindset to drive effective change and strategy. He focuses on nonprofit and health organizations.
He has worked on the leadership team at Mill City Grows to strategically elevate the organization from the founder stage - overseeing human resources, financial growth, and strategy development. Prior, Lilo worked as an Innovation Strategist at Commonwealth, where he supported the development of financial solutions for low-income Americans. He has also held roles at the Ethics and Compliance Initiative, Sunny Acres Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, and Tufts Medical Center. In addition to Nichols College, Lilo teaches in the Health Care Management program at Newbury College.
Lilo holds a Master of Public Administration degree with a certificate in Nonprofit and Social Innovation from Northeastern University, as well as a Bachelor of Science in Health Care Management from Newbury College.
- MSOL-710 Change and Innovation Management