Human Resources Executive, Retired
- MS, Johns Hopkins University
- BA, Swarthmore College
Certifications & Licenses
- Certified MBTI facilitator and instructor
- Certified blessing White programs instructor
- Certified Sexual Violence Advocate, States of Massachusetts & New Jersey
Sharon Wright McMahon is a recently retired Human Resources Executive with more than 30 years of professional experience in HR, Business Ethics, Training and Development and Leadership Coaching. Her last role (for 8 years) was as head of HR for the international businesses of a Fortune 100 company.
In that role, she worked extensively with leaders in Asia, Latin America and Europe as well as the US. The focus of the role was executive and leadership development, succession management, mergers, acquisitions and integrations. She led a diverse multinational team of over a hundred supporting approximately 25,000 associates.
All of Sharon's roles have combined generalist experience with an expertise in organization design and development, focusing on team effectiveness and dynamics.
- BUS-620 Cultural Awareness in Global Business Today