Assistant Dean of Professional Studies
- MSOL, Nichols College
- BS, Hotel, Restaurant and Travel Administration; Minor, French, UMass
Certifications & Licenses
- MBTI Step I and Step II Certified Practitioner
- Certificate of Mastery in Prior Learning Assessment
Nora Luquer has over 15 years’ sales and marketing experience in the luxury hotel and travel industry. She worked in New York City for ten years, and traveled extensively overseas. Nora worked at EuroDisney in France for the 1992 opening, and she lived in Santiago, Chile to acquire knowledge of differing cultures and languages.
She also has over 10 years’ experience in higher education including recruitment, enrollment, admissions, and advising adult learners at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. Currently, she oversees the Credit for Prior Learning program at Nichols, and works with the students in the 4+1 program.
You can speak with Nora directly at 508-213-2295.
- BUS-610 Experience Nichols I - Explore
- BUS-611 Experience Nichols II - Reinforce
- BUS-612 Experience Nichols III - Cultivate