Mark E. Kalin
Director, Joint Staff - Massachusetts National Guard
- MS, Strategic Studies, United States Army War College
- MS, Emergency Management, Massachusetts Maritime Academy
- BS, Biology, Westfield State University
Certifications & Licenses
- Leadership in Homeland Security, Harvard Kennedy School Executive Education, Harvard University
- Advanced Joint Professional Military Education, Joint Forces Staff College, National Defense University
- Strategy and Policy Development, Defense Strategy Course, United States Army War College
- Defense Support of Civil Authorities, United States Army North
- Reserve Component National Security Course, National Defense University
- Command at company and battalion levels.
- Mobilized in support of: Operation Joint Forge (Bosnia), Operational Noble Eagle (Homeland Security), and Operation Enduring Freedom (Afghanistan).
- Hundreds of hours in specialized training in the chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, explosive (CBRNE) field.
- lnteragency liaison experience at the local, state, and federal levels.
- BUS-625 Current Trends in Leadership