Senior Director, Analytics & AI
- Phoenix University, DBA Leadership
- Western New England University, MBA Accounting
- Western New England University, BSBA Accounting
Lead a global product management team in managing Qlik’s Analytic & AI portfolio strategy from a market opportunity perspective driving prioritization of product capabilities and work closely with marketing, sales, and customers as the product evangelist and spokesperson.
20+ years of diversified leadership experience in product management/marketing, education, and author with a passion for analytics, AI, and bringing products to market.
Publications & Lectures
- Learning Qlik® Sense: The Official Guide - Second Edition Packt Publishing - December 24, 2015
- Learning Qlik® Sense: The Official Guide - Second Edition Packt Publishing - November 7, 2014
- IBM Cognos TM1: The Official Guide McGraw-Hill - February 22, 2012
- Corporate Social Responsibility’s Impact on Stock Prices: A Quantitative Study of the U.S. Biotechnology Industry ProQuest - April 2008