NicholsNews Nichols-Shield Bison newspaper pen4 mic graduation profile file-text2 certificate coin-dollar phone-wave2 location4 compass4 calendar2 bubbles4 user3 users4 search3 key2 rocket balance shield2 clipboard2 menu7 sphere earth flag6 snowflake sun3 question3 facebook instagram twitter youtube vimeo2 flickr3 linkedin

Graduate & Professional Studies

State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement

Nichols College makes every effort to resolve student complaints internally using policies and procedures outlined in the current College Catalogs and Student Handbook. The institutional complaint process for distance learning (Hy-Flex courses) is consistent for all students regardless of physical location. Students should utilize all such administrative procedures to address concerns and/or complaints in a timely manner.

Nichols College is a member of NC-SARA (National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement). Initial responsibility for the investigation and resolution of distance learning complaints resides with Nichols College. Further consideration and resolution, if necessary, is the responsibility of the SARA Portal Entity, and other responsible agencies for Higher Education in Massachusetts. 

For questions about the student complaint and grievance process of Hyflex (online) programs, please contact Tom Stewart, Associate Dean for Graduate Programs by completing the form here. Students may submit the form via mail Nichols College, Office of Academic Affairs, PO Box 5000, Dudley, MA 01571 or email to

For all non-academic Complaints, please utilize the Office of Community Standards.

This publication provides information concerning the programs at Nichols College and does not constitute a contract with the student.

The policies and procedures contained in the 2019-current Nichols College Catalog will remain in effect until otherwise noted. Nichols College reserves the right to change at any time the rules governing admission, tuition, fees, courses, the granting of degrees, or any other regulations affecting the campus community. Such changes are to take effect whenever college officials deem necessary.