NicholsNews Nichols-Shield Bison newspaper pen4 mic graduation profile file-text2 certificate coin-dollar phone-wave2 location4 compass4 calendar2 bubbles4 user3 users4 search3 key2 rocket balance shield2 clipboard2 menu7 sphere earth flag6 snowflake sun3 question3 facebook instagram twitter youtube vimeo2 flickr3 linkedin

Graduate & Professional Studies

Financial Policies

We are proud to offer a Student Account Center with online payment options, real time updates and up to the minute balances. Recent enhancements include Account Summary Data, Account Activity, Statements and the ability to share Account Access!  

The Student Account Center (SAC) is available at

  • Make A One-Time Payment (option available in the center of the home page and no sign-in is required)
  • Sign-in (upper right) with your Nichols College username and password and utilize all the benefits of the system Payment methods on the SAC include
  • Credit Card or Debit Card
    • 2.99% convenience fee will apply (convenience fees are subject to change)
    • All costs for choosing to pay with a credit card are assumed by the student or card payer. The College does not receive, nor will it underwrite, any portion of the convenience fee. The fee is not refundable.
  • Withdrawal from a bank account (bank routing # and account # required)
  • Monthly Payment Plan

Additional Fees:

  • A convenience fee will be applied to all credit card payments. Payments made over the phone will be charged a service fee. Additional fees may be incurred for late payments, returned payments, or reinstatement of an account.

Company Reimbursement: Nichols College does not accept deferred payments based on company reimbursement policies, with the exception of the agreements listed below.

If you need any assistance or forms completed in order to request reimbursement from your company, please contact Student Accounts and we will be happy to help you. We can only provide financial information (not grades).

Nichols College has agreements with the following companies:

  • Mass Rehabilitation/ the Massachusetts Department of Workforce Development, Division of Career Services (DCS):  Please submit the appropriate state forms PRIOR to registering for courses.
  • The Hanover Insurance Group: Requires a special paper registration and agreement to be submitted with the first registration. Contact Student Accounts to obtain the agreement form. Students are eligible for a discount and deferred payment.
  • Verizon: Please submit the Verizon CAEL form with your registration. If registering online then you must fax the form to Student Accounts by the posted payment due date.

Financial Assistance: You may use any grants or loans that you are eligible to receive as a means of payment. The aid must be accepted and showing on the student account.

Please note that some loans may charge origination fees. These fees are usually a percentage of the loan amount and are deducted from the funds sent to Nichols College on your behalf. The federal Stafford loans and Parent Plus loans do have origination fees. Additional information is available on the Financial Assistance page.

Military/VA: Nichols College accepts tuition assistance forms from all branches of the military. We will also certify students for VA benefits. We are a participating member in the CH33 GI Bill Yellow Ribbon program.

All tuition assistance forms and/or certification forms for the appropriate program must be submitted by the appropriate payment due date. Students need to make payment arrangements for the portion of the bill that will not be paid directly to the college.

This publication provides information concerning the programs at Nichols College and does not constitute a contract with the student.

The policies and procedures contained in the 2019-current Nichols College Catalog will remain in effect until otherwise noted. Nichols College reserves the right to change at any time the rules governing admission, tuition, fees, courses, the granting of degrees, or any other regulations affecting the campus community. Such changes are to take effect whenever college officials deem necessary.