Add an MSA to your MSOL with just 6 more courses
Why stop now? You only need to take six more courses to get your Master of Science in Accounting degree from Nichols College!
The eight courses include:
- MSA 705 Business Environment and Systems Assessment
- MSA 710 Ethics, Law, and Forensic Accounting
- MSA 715 Financial Accounting and Reporting
- MSA 720 Advanced Financial Accounting and Reporting
- MSA 725 Auditing
- MSA 730 Current Trends in Accounting
For additional information on obtaining a dual MSA/MSOL degree, contact Marie Leonard, Assistant Director of Recruiting at 508-213-2264 or marie [dot] leonard [at] nichols [dot] edu.