Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
At Nichols, we view our job as refining the leader you already are and equipping you to develop other leaders. Your natural caliber is powerful, and that’s what we want to develop.
Business leaders today operate in a continually changing and challenging environment. With a Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) degree from Nichols College, you’ll be prepared to lead within your organization and navigate within an evolving business climate.
Blending theory and application, the MSOL curriculum focuses on innovation, change management, and ethical leadership. This focused degree can be completed 100 percent online.
The Master of Science in Organizational Leadership degree requires a total of 36 credit hours which includes Common Skills (9 cr. hr.), Business Essentials (6 cr. hr.), Leadership Core (18 cr. hr.), and a Capstone Project (3 cr. hr.). Students without a business background may require additional common skills courses prior to taking courses in the MOL program.
- GSB 501 Effective Business Communication
- GSB 504 Accounting for Managers OR GSB 708 Financial Management for Non-Profits
- GSB 505 Marketing Management OR GSB 725 Marketing Strategies
- GSB 737 Change and Innovation Management
- GSB 738 Negotiation and Conflict Management
- GSB 739 Creative Decision Making
- GSB 751 The Ethical Leader
- GSB 752 Global Leadership
- GSB 753 Leadership Priorities: Maintaining Balance and Creativity