Add an MSA to your MSC with just six more courses
Why stop now? You only need to take six more courses to get your Master of Science in Accounting degree from Nichols College!
The six courses include:
- MSA 705 Business Environment and Systems Assessment (BEC focus for exam)
- MSA 710 Ethics. Law, and Forensic Accounting (REG focus for exam)
- MSA 715 Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR focus)
- MSA 720 Advanced Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR focus)
- MSA 725 Auditing (AUD focus)
- MSA 730 Current Trends in Accounting
For additional information on obtaining a dual MSA/MSC degree, contact Beth Piuze, Assistant Director of Recruiting and Admissions, 508-713-3187 or firstname.lastname@example.org.