Mary [dot] Hall1 [at] nichols [dot] edu
- LL.M., The Judge Advocate General’s School of the Army (JAG)
- JD, University of Georgia School of Law
- MA, Military History, Norwich University
- BA, History, Columbus College
Certifications & Licenses
Licensed to practice law in MD, VA, GA, FL, DC. Admitted to the Bar of the U.S. Supreme Court and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
Professor Hall is a retired U.S. Navy JAG officer. After retiring from the U.S. Navy, she practiced law as partner of a law firm. Her published editions of a law casebook include the Naval War College Review, U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings, and the Army Lawyer. Her paper on leadership issues within the U.S. Army in the Southwest Pacific Area during WWII was selected for an Outstanding Capstone Paper Award.
- Intro to History World War II