Graduate Classes by Undergraduate Students
Nichols undergraduate students who have completed at least nine out of the 12 Business Core courses and have a 3.0 or higher GPA are eligible to register for a graduate-level course. The following contingencies and stipulations apply:
- There is space available in the course.
- The Executive Director of GPS agrees that the student has met the prerequisite for the course.
- The student is not considered a matriculated graduate student until officially accepted by GPS.
- During the student’s undergraduate study, a maximum of 7 graduate credits may be taken
- The graduate-level course(s) will count toward a Nichols graduate degree program only; the course(s) cannot be used to satisfy undergraduate course requirements.
Contact the Student Advisor for information and authorization.
This publication provides information concerning the programs at Nichols College and does not constitute a contract with the student.
The policies and procedures contained in the 2015-2016 Nichols College Catalog will remain in effect until June 30, 2016. Nichols College reserves the right to change at any time the rules governing admission, tuition, fees, courses, the granting of degrees, or any other regulations affecting the campus community. Such changes are to take effect whenever college officials deem necessary.