Professor of Environmental Science
Thomas [dot] Duncan [at] nichols [dot] edu
- BA, Biology, University of Virginia
- MS, Marine Science, University of Virginia
- PhD, Marine Biology, Boston University
Dr. Duncan has conducted numerous studies on the impact of human activities on coastal resources.
He currently teaches the following courses:
- The Environment, Energy Use & American Society,
- Environmental Controversies
- The Environment
- Environmental Resource Management
Hobbies, Activities, etc.
In his spare time, Dr. Duncan enjoys beach doubles volleyball and fishing. During the winter he also enjoys snowboarding. He is also involved on nonprofit fundraising and community service.