Assistant Visiting Professor, Management & Program Co-Chair, Hospitality Management
Maryann [dot] Conrad [at] nichols [dot] edu
- BS, Management, Worcester State University
- MS, Hospitality & Tourism, University of Massachusetts Isenberg School of Management
With a background in the service industry, including owning and operating a sales and services consulting business for more than 30 years, Professor Conrad’s expertise translates readily to the courses she teaches in the Hospitality and Management departments.
Professor Conrad teaches the following courses:
- Introduction to Hospitality
- Issues in Hospitality
- Business & Society
- Management & Organizational Behavior
- Entrepreneurial Management
Her research interests include studying college student gambling, entrepreneurship, and property valuation.
- President/Owner, Conrad Real Estate Consulting
- Former Sales Executive, A & A Realty
- Former Operations Manager, Park Suites
Hobbies, Activities, etc.
Her interest in hospitality and tourism translate into an appreciation for traveling, sampling local cuisine, and collecting anything Disney! On the personal side, she enjoys running with the most recent addition to the family, her beloved dog Penny.