Libba [dot] Moore [at] nichols [dot] edu
- BA, Philosophy, Ithaca College
- MA, Political Science (Public Policy concentration), UMass Amherst
- PhD, Political Science, UMass Amherst
- Certificate in Human Resource Management, Bentley University
In addition to teaching Dr. Moore served as the Associate Dean of Business at Nichols for 9 years and as a regional officer of International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), Nichols’s business education accreditation organization.
Prior to coming to Nichols, she also worked as the Program Director for the Masters of Public Administration Program at Clark University
Dr. Moore currently teaches the following classes:
- Developing and Motivating Human Potential
- International Human Resource Management
- Introduction to HRM
- Business and Society
- Director of Human Resources, Massachusetts Water Resources Authority
- Director of Human Resources, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Hobbies, Activities, etc.
She enjoys the challenges of intercultural communication, delights in meeting new people all over the world, and being exposed to different music, arts, food, and ways of doing business. She has shared that passion with students by leading student groups to South Africa, China, and Europe.