Professor of Human Resource Management / Human Resource Management Program Chair
Libba [dot] Moore [at] nichols [dot] edu
- BA, Philosophy, Ithaca College
- MA, Political Science (Public Policy concentration), UMass Amherst
- PhD, Political Science, UMass Amherst
- Certificate in Human Resource Management, Bentley University
Prior to coming to Nichols, she served as Bureau Director in the Human Resources Division of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and as Director of Training and Development in the HR Department at the Massachusetts Water Resources Authority. She also worked as Program Director for the Masters of Public Administration Program at Clark University.
Dr. Moore currently teaches the following classes:
- Developing and Motivating Human Potential
- International Human Resource Management
- Introduction to HRM
- How Women Lead
Hobbies, Activities, etc.
She enjoys the challenges of intercultural communication, delights in meeting new people all over the world, and being exposed to different music, arts, food, and ways of doing business. She has shared that passion with students by leading student groups to South Africa, China, and Europe.