Assistant Professor of Information Technology Management
Jennifer [dot] Fleury-Lawson [at] nichols [dot] edu
- BA, Mathematics, Rhode Island College
- MEd, Worcester State University
- MEd, Educational Administration, University of Massachusetts, Lowell
Professor Fleury-Lawson began her professional career as a secondary math, science, and computer instructor and has worked as a professional development instructor for several school districts and educational organizations. She then spent a number of years in school administration as a director of curriculum and technology. She joined Nichols in 2011 and is currently working on her doctoral dissertation, which focuses on success rates in required college mathematics courses.
Professor Fleury-Lawson teaches the following courses:
- Digital Applications
- Principles of Information Systems
- College Algebra
- Director of Technology and Curriculum, Thompson Public Schools, Thompson, CT
- IT trainer/consultant, Cumberland Public Schools and partnership between the Rhode Island Foundation, the Rhode Island Department of Education, and the University of Rhode Island
- Owner, Auburn Yoga and Pilates, Auburn, MA
Hobbies, Activities, etc.
When she is not teaching, Professor Fleury-Lawson owns and teaches at Auburn Yoga and Pilates Center which has continued to grow since she assumed ownership in 2004. She also enjoys spending time with her family, especially her two daughters.