Visiting Assistant Professor of Marketing and Business Communication
Jean [dot] Beaupre [at] nichols [dot] edu
- BS, Marketing, Providence College
- MS, Corporate and Organizational Communication, Northeastern University
Professor Beaupre brings 20 years of experience as a strategist/client services manager in the advertising agency industry into the classroom. She co-founded and managed her own marketing/advertising agency which served industries such as consumer packaged goods, high tech, B2B (Business to Business), and higher education. She has served on the boards of the Chamber of Commerce of Central Mass. South, the AdClub of Greater Worcester, and the United Way.
She was recently appointed Faculty Director of the new Institute for Women’s Leadership.
Professor Beaupre teaches a variety of courses, including:
- Principles of Marketing,
- Business Communication Survey
- Effective Speaking,
- Mass Media & Public Relations
- Smith & Jones Advertising/Marketing Agency, Sturbridge, MA, Partner/Director of Accounts
- Siebel/Morh Promotion Agency, New York, NY, Account Manager
- American Consulting Corporation, New York, NY, Account Executive