Career and Professional Development Center
Our Career and Professional Development Center is located on the second floor of the Fels Student Center. The benefits available to you as a Nichols College student include:
- ‘Road to Success’ employment database. Request an account at: careerservices [at] nichols [dot] edu.
- Optimal Resume, a web-based resume program. http://nichols.optimalresume.com http://nichols.optimalresume.com
- Email Critiques. Resumes and cover letters evaluated. Send documents to careerservices [at] nichols [dot] edu.
- Career Coaching Appointments. Thirty minute appointments are available Monday through Friday, from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, with one evening a week for drop-in visits during Fall 2015. Call 508-213-2489 for more information.
- Mock Interviews. These are conducted to help you practice, prepare and feel more confident to make your interview process a breeze. We will provide feedback following the interview.
- On Campus Recruiting. Recruiting schedules are posted on ‘Road to Success’. Contact us with any questions.
- Skype Interview Technology. Two interview rooms are available for you to reserve during office hours for Skype interviews scheduled with employers.
- Focus 2 Assessment. Focus 2 is an online assessment that can be taken at your convenience. Results highlight several career possibilities.
- Social Media. Follow us on Twitter @NicholsCareer and on LinkedIn/Facebook as Nichols Career Services.
- Career Library. Career-related books on trending topics can be found in our office.
Interested in taking advantage of one or more of these benefits? Simply send us an email at careerservices [at] nichols [dot] edu or call 508-213-2489 to let us know your situation and what you are interested in. We look forward to hearing from you!